- WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
KEEP YOUR ALIGNMENT WHERE IT SHOULD BE.
RacingLines new MQB Subframe Alignment Bolt Collar kit cuts out the huge factory tolerances for accurate alignment each time, every time.
The RacingLine Alignment Bolt Collar kit is a simple ‘why not’ upgrade to eliminate the challenges caused by large tolerances in the factory subframe mounts, both front and rear.
The OEM subframe design uses really oversized bolt holes – giving a wide range of adjustments to shuffle the whole subframe assembly back and forth, side to side.
Whilst that may be ideal for dealers & repairers to lazily mask other misalignments in the chassis, it means that there are also huge opportunities for inaccuracy every time your subframes are refitted, not to mention the risk of the car’s alignment creeping out of tolerance with hard driving over time.
WHAT IT DOES.
The precision-engineered, push-in Bolt Collars centralise the subframes by cutting out the huge hole tolerances, so perfectly centring the bolt locations every time you refit.
- The result? With correct alignment, you’ll keep precise steering, sharper handling and braking responses every time.
- By ensuring complete accuracy every time you refit your subframes, you’ll save time and cost by ensuring consistent, hassle-free alignment each time, every time.
- With no need for alignments after refitting subframes in future, this really affordable upgrade will likely pay for itself many times over.
- No additional NVH transfer into the car and no more creaking mounts.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Full kit of 16x Bolt Collars for front and rear subframes
- High quality T6061 billet aluminium construction
- CNC construction, anodised gloss black to last
- Precision machining means tighter alignment specs
- Simple, quick push-in fitment into OEM subframes
- No modification to subframe or car body is required, so fitment is completely reversible.
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V