EVER WONDERED WHY RACECARS USE STUD & NUT KITS?
Replace those fiddly bolts with a high tensile stud & lightweight wheel nut conversion.
WHAT DO THEY DO?
Remove and install your wheels at the track all the time? Then you’ll know how frustrating the factory wheel bolts can be. Lining up the bolt holes, bashing the wheel against your beautiful brakes calipers, then cross-threading the bolts at the same time. All while balancing the weight of the wheel.
RacingLines Stud & Nut kit gives a stronger fixing method than using the original wheel bolts. Plus, they're a much quicker method to swap wheels for motorsport / track use as well.
- Converting your car to a Stud & Nut Kit is a simple, reversible upgrade that will speed up your wheel changes.
- This Stud & Nut Kit also allow for the safe use of spacer size setups from 5-10mm without the risk of running out of bolt threads.
- Beautiful midnight-black gloss anodised finish on the nuts will smarten up your car's looks as well as its practicality.
- Both conical and ball seat lug nuts are available to suit either factory or aftermarket wheels.
STRONGER FIXING- M14 x 1.5 High Tensile Steel Motorsport Studs and larger anodised Wheel Nuts exceed the strength of the factory bolts for ultimate strength and safety.
QUICK WHEEL CHANGES- Stud and Nut kits are suited to any car that sees track use with regular wheel swaps. The studs really help to speed things up when you are trackside.
EASY INSTALL- These studs screw in place of your original wheel bolts with allen drive inserts to make installation a breeze. Plus easily removed in future.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- M14 x 1.5 heat treated high carbon steel stud with chrome plated finish
- Lightweight M14 x 1.5 7000-series aluminium open-ended nuts with gloss anodised nuts
- Internal 6mm allen stud drive for accurate fixations
- Knurled outer collar for much easier finger grip
- 8mm of unthreaded stud shank for brake disc clearance
- Oversize 19mm nuts – greater surface area for contact & ease of use
IN THE KIT
- 20x Wheel Studs
- 20x Wheel Nuts
- Thread size: M14 x 1.5
- Thread length (Hub side): 13mm
- Thread length (Nut Side): 55 mm
- Overall stud length: 68mm
- Stud material: Heat treated carbon alloy steel
- Nut material: 7000-series anodised aluminium
ALL M14 x 1.5 APPLICATIONS
Max vehicle weight 2.5t
ALL MQB MODELS:
- VW Polo 6 2018+ AW
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- Audi A3/S3/RS3 2012+ 8V
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
ALL A5 PLATFORM MODELS:
- VW Golf 5 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 6 2009-2014 5K
- VW Scirocco 2009+
- VW Jetta V GLI 2005-2011 1K
- Audi A3 2003-2012 8P
- Audi S3 2006-2012 8P
- Audi TT II 2006-2014 8J
- SEAT Leon II 2006-2012 1P
- Skoda Octavia II 2004-2013 1Z
ALL MLB PLATFORM MODELS:
- Audi A5/S5/RS5 (Typ 8T), 2007–2016
- Audi Q5/SQ5 (Typ 8R), 2008–2017
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 B8 (Typ 8K), 2009–2016
- Audi A7/S7/RS7 (Typ 4G), 2010–2017
- Audi A6/S6/RS6 (C7) (Typ 4G), 2011–2018
ALL MLBevo PLATFORM MODELS:
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 B9 (Typ 8W), 2015–present
- Audi A5/S5/RS5 B9 (Typ F5), 2016–present
- Audi Q5/SQ5 (Typ FY), 2017–present
- Audi A7 2017–present
- Audi A6 C8 2018–present
ALL PQ25/26 PLATFORM MODELS:
- VW Polo 6R 2009+
- VW Polo 6C 2014+
- SEAT Ibiza 2008-2015 6J
- SEAT Ibiza 2015+ 6J
- Skoda Fabia 2010+