UPRATED, REPLACEMENT SPORTS DAMPER SET.
Give your MQB-platform car a whole new lease of life.
WHAT DO THEY DO?
When it comes to suspension upgrades at an affordable price, the compromise between performance and comfort has been a persistent dilemma for keen drivers for Golf 7, A3/S3 8V and the other VWG cars on the MQB-platform.
- With the RacingLine Performance Sport Damper kit, which consists of two front and two rear Tri-Valve dampers, this dilemma becomes a thing of the past at an affordable price.
- Extensive development from our vast race set-up experience on the VWG MQB platform ensures superior road-holding and a positive transformation in handling characteristics, all achieved without compromising comfort
- All of whichguarantees greater stability, control, and a beautiful taught ride quality - and therefore driving pleasure. And isn't that what it's all about?
MOTORSPORT QUALITY- Our motorsport suspension expertise allows us to build a high quality, fast-road orientated damper kit, developed exclusively for the MQB-platform.
NO DAMPER FADE- The addition of Nitrogen gas into the system eliminates oil foaming when the oil is hot, the main cause of shock fade. Our design limits the heat build-up internally, ensuring the oil performs for longer.
TRI-VALVE TECHNOLOGY- Ensures suitability of dampers for both standard and lowered cars, giving a taught, sporty feel during high speed cornering on smooth surfaces and comfort on uneven surfaces.
PERFECTLY MATCHED- The shock absorbers have a precisely matched damping curve to the VWR Sport Spring rate or to the original factory springs. Note that springs are not included with this kit.
DUAL TUBE DESIGN- Our sophisticated ride quality is guaranteed thanks to dual tube design and low pressure Nitrogen gas system.
QUALITY OIL- Longevity far exceeds the OEM units and many rival aftermarket dampers of similar value due to the higher quality oil used in the VWR Sport Dampers.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Body and bracketry of the Sport Dampers are made of mild steel with shaft in hardened chrome finish.
- Intelligent Tri-Valve technology sets our Sports Dampers apart from standard OEM dampers.
- Nitrogen gas fill eliminates oil foaming when the oil is hot, the main cause of shock fade.
- Damper features three hydraulic valves: bump, rebound and a main valve, controlled by low and high-speed shaft frequencies (smooth and rough road conditions)
- VW Golf 7 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- Audi A3 / S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2014+ 5E