PROTECTING YOUR ENGINE'S LIFEBLOOD.
If you're going to take your MQB car on track, you really need an oil Management Kit. Without it, you'll risk oil starvation.
Simple as that.
HOW IT WORKS.
Not all catch tank kits are equal. Designed with a built-in engine baffle plate, the Racingline system is uniquely designed to aid engine oil control, as well as catching unwanted oil and water vapour.
- Retains oil in the engine under excessive brakingG-forces. Oil pools at the front of the engine, leading to smoke clouds and ultimately oil starvation.
- 3-way baffled catch tank to effectively collect excess moisture and oil vapour.
- Keeps your intercooler and inlet tracts clear of oil build-up and provides clean airflow through the inlet manifold.
DIRECT PCV REPLACEMENT- The Racingline catch tank kit is supplied complete with a replacement PCV plate offering easy installation.
210 SERIES BRAIDED HOSE- The oil lines feature an attractive outer nylon braid strengthened by a stainless-steel inner weave for maximum resilience.
SUPERIOR BAFFLE SYSTEM- A built in baffle plate prevents oil surging to the cylinder head and making its way into the intake - or worse, starving the engine.
CATCH TANK- Not just a tank, but a three-way inner division ensures separation of moisture and oil.
PRECISION MACHINED- Precision machined components utilising the latest 5 Axis CNC machines.
POLISHED SWIVEL FITTINGS- Racingline fittings are all hand polished before anodising for the ultimate finish and limits the chances of "spanner rash"
THE EA888.3 OIL SURGE ISSUE.
Regular track drivers have discovered that not all catch tank kits are equal.
The most important and unique aspect of our Oil Management System is that it offers a proper solution to oil starvation under high-G braking. So, push your car hard on track, with track-tyres and uprated brakes and this is something that you really need to be aware of.
Our motorsport experience has taught us that these EA888.3 engines tend to collect a large volume of oil at the front of the cylinder head during heavy, long braking. At best, that can lead to clouds of white smoke from the tailpipes. At worst, with no oil returning to the sump, this starves the oil pick up and the engine can momentarily “run dry” - enough to cause devastating consequences to your engine internals. Not good, to say the least.
Don't go on track without it!
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Meticulously machined with the latest CNC technology.
- AN-10 male fitting for main breather line.
- Removable baffle plate for easy maintenance.
- Sealing gasket against the PCV replacement plate.
CATCH TANK FEATURES.
The Racingline catch tanks are machine welded for the best possible finish before being coated in a distinct "crinkle black" powder coat. All this is to ensure a Racingline catch tank stands the test of time and retains its looks.
- Easy level measure with our built-in dipstick.
- Drain Plug at the base of the tank for easy disposal of excess fluids.
- The catch tank locates on the side of your engine mount and utilisesthe original chassis bolt, retaining a true OE appearance.
SO WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Replacement PCV breather plate
- Baffled breather cap
- Breather hose from cap to catch tank
- Baffled catch tank
- Breather return hose from catch tank to inlet
- Oil catch tank dipstick
- Catch tank drain plug
- PCV solenoid vent hose & adapter
- Washer blanking plug (R Models only)
- Fixing kit containing all required bolts, washers and rubber o-ring cord.
YOU MAY ALSO NEED
Own a Golf 7R or Audi S3 8V?
Golf 7R and some early Audi S3 models have a different windscreen washer bottle fitment to the other MQB cars. The reservoir is located on the right of the vehicle - which is where your new Catch Can will be mounted. So our Remote Washer Refill kit must be fitted as well.
- VW Polo 6 2.0 GTI 2018+ AW
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI 2013+ 5G *
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Passat & Arteon 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V
* For 2019 Golf GTI only a new evaporation canister which obstructs the catch can fitment. You will need to purchase Volkswagen part 5Q0133366K to allow fitment.