LET YOUR ENGINE BREATHE.
R600: the world's most sophisticated and best-selling MQB-platform cold air intake, now with a choice of two filter element types.
WHAT'S SO SPECIAL?
Looking for the most sophisticated cold-air intake available for your MQB-platform 2.0 or 1.8 TSI EA888.3 car?
The R600 intake is RacingLines best-selling system for this platform. Little wonder, as it combines OEM-standard design and quality with significant power gains on uprated cars.
- OEM-standards of design, quality, materials and construction, hand-made in the UK. Fits like a factory part; lasts like a factory part.
- Twin CFD-optimised front intakes extending across the front of the car help achieve lower intake temperatures and worthwhile power gains.
- Enormous airbox volume houses the filter, complete with thoughtful details like connection to the original factory drain tube, and an SAI connection for US cars.
- Your choice of filter unit, to suit different needs. Both are double the size of standard - rated right up to 600hp and beyond.
TRIFOAM® FILTER UNIT
Faster, for longer- The highest airflow of all filter types, for the best possible power for more of the time. As a high-performance part, regular maintenance is essential to keep it at its very best.
PLEATED COTTON FILTER
Fit and forget- A robust 'fit and forget' filter that will last for years. It gives great initial power output but doesn't have the dust-loading capacity of Trifoam.
IDEAL FOR STAGE 1, 2 & 3 TUNING
The PU material used for its construction is the same as the original factory air box and engine-cover, textured to match into the exact same finish. But it’s not just the appearance that’s built to OEM standard. The mounting points use the factory system, ensuring simple and reliable fitment, with nice details such as the factory drain-hole being retained.
- Huge filter area = 43,200mm
- Huge power gains over 4000rpm
- Racingline Performance R600 filter area = 96,477 mm
- Hand built in the UK
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V