LET YOUR ENGINE BREATHE.
High-performance cold-air induction systems for MQB 2.0 TDI cars.
WHAT'S SO SPECIAL?
One of RacingLines most popular products is the VWR Cold-Air Intake System kit, enabling cold, dense air from outside the engine bay to reach the fuel metering unit more efficiently for 2.0 TDI engined Golf 7 and other MQB-platform cars.
- The High-Flow TriFoam™ triple-layer construction is simply the best filtration material on the market, and is the key to the power gains achieved.
- Each filter is handmade in the UK.
- Developed for use in our TDI Volkswagen Racing cars, the system delivers really impressive airflow gains - as much as 9% higher at peak power than original intake system.
- By reducing turbo spool by up to 500rpm in some cases through the enhanced efficiency of the system, lightning fast turbo response is guaranteed. In our experience, no other intake kit gives higher gains.
GIANT TRIFOAM® FILTER- The unique Trifoam® filter construction is hand-made in the UK for the perfect filtration and minimum restriction.
SOUND QUALITY- You'll hear the rich induction noise from this race-bred intake as soon as you accelerate hard. However, as a fully-enclosed intake, volume levels are well-contained.
POWER GAINS- Efficient filtration and huge filter surface area means power and torque gains support higher power remaps.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- A fully-enclosed gloss Midnight Black anodised aluminium spinning contains the high flow triple-layer cone filter
- Trifoam™ filter construction, a triple-layer laminate of open-cell polyurethane foam, gives an exceptionally high level of filtration
- Fully-formed front scoop for perfect fitment to front panel
- A sophisticated hose clamp allows for continuous clamping pressure around the entire hose
- VW Golf 7 2.0 TDI 2014+
- Audi A3 2.0 TDI 2013-+ 8V
- SEAT Leon III 2.0 TDI 2014+
- Skoda Octavia III 2014+