The competition package for the Audi TTRS 8S consists of the Intercooler Upgrade Kit EVO3 and the Downpipe Kit.
Intercooler Upgrade Kit 200001136
The high performance intercooler has the following core dimension (515mm x 367mm x 95mm = 16.500cm³) and thus offers a 84% larger cooling surface and 101% more charge air volume compared to the original intercooler. Their engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. This Audi RS3 intercooler uses the award winning WAGNERTUNING Competition Intercooler Core, which is made specifically for this application. Constructed of the highest quality Tube and Fin intercooler cores with inside turbulators combined with cast aluminium end tanks optimised by CFD for best possible internal airflow. With the help of additional air guides, inside inlet, a uniform filling of the intercooler is provided. The result is excellent cooling properties with minimum pressure drop. So, this kit is just the right thing for racing. The intercooler and the original crossmember form a stable unit and weighs only 11.7 kg. It is mounted to the original mounting points and is easy to perform (simple adjustments necessary - check installation instruction). Optimum cooling of the charged air with a clear increase in performance! 68mm In and Outlets.
Wagner-Tuning Downpipe Kit for Audi TTRS 500001028
- made out of high-quality stainless-steel cast 1.4301 (SS304)
- without precatalyst for maximum performance
- complete 2x Ø70mm
- CAD-designed and flow optimised
- 2 lambda probe connections
- 100% perfect fit, plug and play
- less thermal load on the turbocharger
- more power by reducing back pressure
- significantly higher torque
- suitable for Audi TTRS 8S and for Audi RS3 8V facelift models
- compatible to stock after-catalyst-pipes