The Competition package for the Audi TTRS 8J consists of the intercooler upgrade kit EVO3 and the downpipe kit.
Intercooler Upgrade Kit 200001056
The intercooler kit for Audi TTRS 8J EVO3 is a further development of the previously known EVO2 intercooler kit.
The high performance intercooler has the following core dimension (515mm x 367  mm x 95mm) and thus offers a 120% larger cooling surface and 142% more charge air volume compared to the original intercooler. The newly developed competition core granted the adjacent components, for example watercooler, sufficient airflow and is also very light. The end tanks of the intercooler are made ??of cast aluminium and have been optimized under flow analyses in the CAD system. With the help of additional air baffles, inside inlet, providing for a uniform filling of the intercooler. The result is excellent cooling properties with minimum back pressure. So, this kit is just the right thing for racing. The intercooler and the original crossmember form a stable unit and weighs only 11.2 kg. It is mounted to the original mounting points and is easy to perform (1:1 exchange). Optimum cooling of the charged air with a clear increase in performance!
OEM Intercooler: Cooling Surface 856cm² / Charge-Air-Volume 6,8L
WT EVO 1 Performance: Cooling Surface 856cm² / Charge-Air-Volume 9,4L
WT EVO 2 Competition: Cooling Surface 1391cm² / Charge-Air-Volume 13,2L
WT EVO 3 Competition: Cooling Surface 1890cm² / Charge-Air-Volume 16,5L
- 1 Intercooler including crossmember
- 1 Mounting material
- 1 Set licence plate holder
- 1 Installation instruction
Downpipe Kit 500001003
Downpipe-Kit for Audi TTRS 8J / RS3 8P with Race Catalyst Converter
- Diameter of 90mm to 2x 70mm
- High-quality stainless steel 1.4301 (SS304)
- CAD-Designed and optimised
- 1 Oxygen Sensor Connection
- 2 Racing Catalyst Converter (100 Cells / inch)
- 100% OEM fit, easy to replace factory part
- No Precat so less thermal load for the turbocharger
- Better performance by reducing back pressure
- Significantly higher torque
- Suitable for Audi TTRS 8J and 8P Audi RS3
- only for racing
- May not be approved for road use in your region.