TRACKSPORT SUSPENSION SYSTEM.
Bringing all of RacingLines track experience to your car's performance.
WHY'S IT SPECIAL?
The VWR TrackSport kit has been developed directly from RacingLine full race kits; the only differences are in the internal valving settings and the spring rate/lengths that are supplied. The kit really is that special.
- Coilover rear dampers, plus 45mm inverted ‘thick-stem’ front damper providing a super stiff front McPherson strut, unique in the market.
- Easy set up: 12-point adjustment of bump and rebound damping, adjustable with no tools or jacking via the beautifully over-engineered adjuster knobs.
- Includes Adjustable Top Mounts, 60mm ID linear rate springs, CNC Machined and pre-installed pillow ball bearing, for super accurate camber set up.
INVERTED FRONT- The TrackSport kit uses inverted ‘thick-stem’ front dampers, giving a much stiffer strut to avoid flex under intense load.
ADJUSTABLE DROP LINKS- When you lower your car, the VWR Adjustable Drop Links should be paired with Tracksport to readjust the preload on your anti roll bar and add precision to handling response.
COILOVER REAR- Rear dampers are now coilover, allowing a full range of spring travel at the rear, rather than relying on shorter springs (as non-coilover rear kits do).
LINEAR SPRINGS- Supplied with 60mm id linear springs (with helper springs on front); in standard sizes to make them easily swapped for different rates for full set-up options.
LIGHTWEIGHT- Lightweight, shortened aluminium bodies, exactly as their race kits use for a really significant weight saving.
ADJUSTABLE TOP MOUNTS- Tracksport comes with the VWR Adjustable Top Mounts, allowing camber adjustment and a transformation in precision.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Lightweight, shortened aluminium bodies, exactly as their race kits use for a really significant weight saving.
- Motorsport-style Monotube construction suspension system for optimum wheel-control.
- 60mm id linear springs with helper springs on front; standard sizes for easy swap for different rates.
- 12-point adjustment of bump and rebound rates. Adjusted with no tools, and with no need to jack your car up.
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi RS3 2015+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E