PROTECTING YOUR ENGINE'S LIFEBLOOD.
Drive without limits thanks to Racelines A5-platform 2.0 TFSI EA113 Oil Catch Tank Kit.
HOW IT WORKS.
Not all catch tank kits are equal. Designed with a built in engine baffle plate, Racelines system is designed to aid engine oil control as well as catching unwanted oil and water vapour.
- Retains oil in the engine under high-G cornering and braking.
- 3-way baffled catch tank to effectively
- collect excess moisture and oil vapour.
- Keep your intercooler and inlet tracts clear of oil build-up residue, whilst providing cleaner airflow through the inlet manifold and ports.
210 SERIES BRAIDED HOSE- Racelines oil lines feature an attractive outer nylon braid strengthened by a stainless-steel inner weave for maximum resilience.
CATCH TANK- Not just a tank, but a three-way inner division ensures separation of moisture and oil.
POLISHED SWIVEL FITTINGS- Racingline fittings are all hand polished before anodising for the ultimate finish and limits the chances of "spanner rash"
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Racelines Tank is produced from high quality 6061 aluminium.
- Precision robot-welded for the perfect construction.
- Two male AN10 breather ports.
- Resilient & attractive 'crinkle black' powder coated finish.
CATCH TANK FEATURES.
Racelines catch tanks are machine welded for the best possible finish before being coated in a distinct "crinkle black" powder coat. All this is to ensure a RacingLine catch tank stands the test of time and retains its looks.
- Easy level measure with our built-in dipstick.
- Drain Plug at the base of the tank for easy
- disposal of excess fluids.
- Racelines catch tank locates on the side of your engine mount and utilisesthe original chassis bolt, retaining a true OE appearance.
- The factory carbon canistermust be removed to allow the larger can to be fitted. Please check on legality in your local market before purchase/fitment.
SO WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Replacement PCV breather plate
- Baffled breather cap
- Breather hose from cap to catch tank
- Baffled catch tank
- Breather return hose from catch tank to inlet
- Oil catch tank dipstick
- Catch tank drain plug
- AN-10 "210 series” oil lines
- CPE synthetic inner rubber lining with reinforced stainless steel braid
- Fixing kit containing all required bolts, washers and rubber o-ring cord.
- VW Golf 5 GTI 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 GTI ED30/Pirelli 2006-2007 1K
- VW Golf 6 R 2009-2014 5K
- VW Scirocco R 2009+
- VW Jetta V GLI 2005-2011 1K
- Audi A3 2003-2012 8P
- Audi S3 2006-2012 8P
- Audi TT 2.0 TFSI II 2006-2014 8J
- Audi TTS II 2008-2014 8J
- SEAT Leon Cupra/R II 2006-2012 1P
- Skoda Octavia vRS II 2004-2013 1Z
* The factory carbon canister must be removed to allow the larger can to be fitted. Please check legality in your local market before installation. The factory engine cover can no longer be used once the catch can is fitted - so you will need to have a cold-air intake already installed.