A smooth, turbulence-free air path exiting your turbo.
WHAT IT DOES.
RacingLines Turbo Muffler Delete is a sleek single billet design which replaces the restrictive, power-robbing compressor outlet with a smooth, turbulence free air path exiting the turbo.
- The standard part is located on the outlet of the turbo compressor and is simply designed to reduce engine bay acoustics.
- Whilst it subdues the harmonic noises generated by the turbo, it also adds in disruptive turbulence to the airflow right where you don't want it.
- By replacing the standard part with this maximum diameterTurbo Muffler Delete, you’ll replace this unwanted restriction with a smooth CFD-developed uninterrupted air path.
- The result: noticeably better boost response giving a little more power and throttle reaction, all the while being able to actually hear your turbo working.
COMPATIBILITY- The Turbo Muffler Delete is compatible with all MQB EA888.3 1.8T and 2.0T cars. An essential fit with any upgraded intake system.
POWER GAINS- By smoothing the airflow path out of the turbocharger, eliminating the restriction and turbulence caused by the OEM part, a small but useful power gain is made.
EASY FIT- Fitting is straightforward. The kit is installed in around 30 minutes using just hand tools. And easily returned to standard, should you ever wish.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Hand polished then anodised in gloss midnight black to look good, and stay looking good.
- CNC constructed from single-piece billet T6-6061 aircraft grade aluminium.
- Maximum diameter smoothed internal bore for max airflow.
- The white laser-etched RacingLine logo is all part of the detail.
- VW Polo 6 2.0 GTI 2018+ AW
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Passat & Arteon 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E