- What's Included?
- Weight loss
- Confirmed Applications
RaceLines Stage 2 Performance Brake upgrade is packed with features, bringing a real sportscar look and feel in the braking department for fast road use – all at an affordable price.
All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our Stage 2 Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade is an ultra-durable braking solution developed exclusively for fast-road VWG cars.
RaceLine have developed these brakes for street use from their decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet, all at an affordable price.
- The lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers.
- The kit comes in at almost half the weight of the original for significant unsprung mass savings. The caliper, pads and bracket assembly weigh in at 4.4kg (9.7lb) vs 8.6kg (18.9lb) for the factory Golf 7R kit.
- A bigger, 345mm ‘triple-grove’ disc gives greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade.
- Smart design features such as a Hub Adaptor system plus built-in pad-wear indicators are all part of RacingLine’s typical attention to detail.
- The extensive development programme on piston sizes gives beautiful progressive pedal feel – and that’s because (unlike many) we only develop brakes for VWG cars.
MONOBLOCK- The 'Monoblock' construction of the 4-piston aluminium thin-profile calipers give extreme stiffness and light weight, and aid in wheel clearance packaging.
GROOVED & VENTED- The discs, with integral mounting bells, use the ‘Triple Groove’ design across the face for improved bite and debris clearance.
DISC QUALITY- Discs made from high cast carbon - a mixture of high-quality steel combined with carbon; giving a far higher friction coefficient compared to normal steel rotors.
VWG-SPECIFIC- Engineered exclusively for VWG cars, with piston sizes matched to master cylinders and servos for perfect responses. A full kit of supporting bells, brackets and lines included.
SPORT PADS- Composite Ceramic Sport Pads are included with the ideal compound for fast-road use. Unusually for a brake upgrade kit, we’ve included pad wear sensor. Note: these pads are not suitable for track use.
FULL INSTALL KIT- Everything you need for installation: discs, callipers, mounting brackets, fast road pads, braided steel lines. Plus, the option of Hub Adaptors for extra wheel clearance. Bolt on & drive!
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- 345x30mm one-piece disc with directional curved cooling vanes
- Triple hook groove design for improved bite & debris clearance plus reduced distortion / vibration
- Cast Carbon disc material withstands high temperature stresses without excessive material expansion
- Composite Ceramic fast-road pads with working temperature 50C-700C & 0.48 friction rating. Harder compound pads are also available
- Braided stainless steel brake lines for firm pedal response
- Monoblock Brake Caliper pair
- Caliper Mounting Bracket pair
- Full bolt mounting kit
- Braided Steel Brake Line Set
- Sport Brake Pad Set
- Triple Groove Brake disc pair
Saving unsprung weight is really important on a performance car.
So, they’ve spent a lot of the development and design time making sure that the Performance Brake Kit cuts as much weight out as possible. The Monoblock Aluminium construction is the key to this saving - a single piece caliper is stronger, stiffer and can therefore be lighter than equivalent 2-piece calipers.
OEM GOLF 7R
FULL BRAKE ASSEMBLY, per corner
13.75kg / 30.25lb
18.95kg / 41.69lb
DISC / ROTOR, each
9.35kg / 20.57lb
10.4kg / 22.88lb
CALIPER, incl pads and brackets
4.4kg / 9.68lb
8.55kg / 18.81lb
Minimum 18" wheel diameter required. Our Hub Adaptors recommended for use with factory wheels.
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- VW Passat & Arteon 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TT / TTS 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTRS III 2016+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V
- VW Golf 5 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 GTI 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 R32 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 GTI ED30/Pirelli 2006-2007 1K
- VW Golf 6 2008-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 GTI 2009-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 GTI Ed35 2009-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 R 2009-2014 5K
- VW Scirocco TSI/TDI 2008+
- VW Scirocco R 2009+
- VW Jetta V GLI 2005-2011 1K
- VW Jetta VI GLI 2011+ 1B
- VW Passat CC 2008-2017 A6
- Audi A3 2003-2012 8P
- Audi S3 2006-2012 8P
- Audi TT 20 TFSI II 2006-2014 8J
- Audi TTS II 2008-2014 8J
- SEAT Leon II 2005-2012 1P
- SEAT Leon Cupra/R II 2006-2012 1P
- Skoda Octavia II 2004-2013 1Z
- Skoda Octavia vRS II 2004-2013 1Z