HI-FLOW PANEL FILTER.
Set your engine free by allowing it to breathe better and operate more efficiently.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Looking for a simple, warranty-friendly upgrade for your car?
RacingLines High-Flow Panel Air Filters, available for all Volkswagen Group 'MQB' TSI and TDI cars replace the restrictive factory paper filters with an improved, high flow and reusable lifetime triple-layer Trifoam® filter. Put simply, it’s the best Panel Air Filter you can buy.
- OEM-standards of design, quality, materials and construction, hand-made in the UK. Fits like a factory part; lasts like a factory part.
- Allow your engine to breathe better and operate more efficiently improve the engine’s airflow, and power and fuel economy gains will follow.
- By removing the inevitable restrictions that the standard paper panel filter gives, our Panel Filter allows a small but worthwhile increase in airflow through to the turbo.
TRIFOAM® FILTER- The unique Trifoam® filter construction allows us to sandwich three different foams together for the perfect filtration and minimum restriction.
HAND-MADE IN UK- Each filter construction is hand-made in the UK for the reassurance of the highest quality together with exceptional dust-loading properties.
EFFICIENCY GAINS- The result? More mid-range power and improved economy, without wrecking your warranty.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Trifoam® filter construction, triple-layer laminate of open-cell polyurethane foam.
- A stainless-steel open mesh, surrounded by a poured polyurethane moulded seal to provide an airtight seal against the standard airbox.
- An exceptionally high level of filtration – the very same technology as some F1 engines use.
- Tests have shown that it can deliver an additional 15NM of torque on a standard 2.0 TSI engine. A small but worthwhile difference.
- VW Polo 6 2.0 GTI 2017+ AW
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Passat & Arteon 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V