BEAUTIFUL BILLET REPLACEMENT BRAKE FLUID CAP.
Replace your brake fluid reservoir cap for improved pressure equalisation and stunning appearance.
The RacingLine Brake Fluid Cap will hold your brake master cylinder at perfect pressure equalisation to ensure that your high-performance braking system is performing exactly as it should.
- Especially with big brake kits on track, rapid pad wear can create negative pressure in the master cylinder
- Our replacement Brake Fluid Cap has a better pressure equalisation system than the factory cap, ensuring zero pressure variance
- This is an engineered, billet replacement coolant cap to replace the cheap plastic one.
- Don’t confuse this RacingLine full replacement cap with other cheap covers - which simply stick on over the plastic cap. We think your car deserves better than that.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Meticulously machined with the latest CNC 5-axis technology
- Each cap starts life as a solid billet of aerospace-quality 6061 aluminium
- Breathing system ensures perfect pressure balance
- Polished, then gloss-anodised in stunning Midnight Black to stay beautiful for year after year
- VW Polo 6 2017+ AW
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- VW Jetta VI GLI 2011+ 1B
- VW Passat /Arteon 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- Audi A1 2018+ GB
- Audi S1 2014+ 8X
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi RS3 2015+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V