Whether you're running factory brakes on the road or a big brake setup on track, our new RBF312 Brake Fluid is an essential addition to your braking system performance.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Drive your car hard and the chances are you’ve experienced brake fade at some point. You’ve probably thought about upgrading your pads, maybe even getting one of our Big Brake Kits installed. But your first change should always be to swap to our RBF312 Racing Brake Fluid.
- Compatible with all brake set ups - from standard factory brakes right up to our mighty Stage 3 Big Brake Kits on track
- With a dry boiling point of 312 degrees centigrade, this is one of the highest specification brake fluids on the market
- Suitable for any form of motorsport as well as day to day road use without compromise
- Modern racing DOT4 fluids (such as this) now significantly outperform previous DOT5.1 fluids - with none of the downsides
- Since our Racing Brake Fluid is significantly less expensive than buying new pads or a big brake kit, this is your ideal first braking modification
Highly refined Super DOT4 giving a significantly higher boiling point than a regular DOT5.1
312°c (594°F) dry boiling point
204°C (399°F) wet boiling point
NOTES ON USE
- Brake fluid should be fully changed every 1–2 years under road conditions, and more frequently for hard driving/track use
- New fluid should always be stored in a sealed container to avoid moisture intrusion. For peak performance, once opened a bottle of fluid cannot be re-used and must be disposed of. That’s why we only supply in 500ml bottles.
- It is always recommended to completely replace existing fluids with fresh to obtain the specified performance
- Suitable for all cars
- Suitable for all brake hardware - standard to full race