HI-FLOW PANEL FILTER
Set your MQB 1.2/1.4 engine free by allowing it to breathe better and operate more efficiently.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Looking for a simple, warranty-friendly upgrade for your car?
RacingLines High-Flow Panel Air Filter for the Golf 7, Audi A3, Seat Leon, Skoda Octavia and the other MQB-platform cars using the 1.2 and 1.4 TSI engine replaces the restrictive factory paper filters with an improved, high flow and reusable lifetime triple-layer Trifoam® filter. Put simply, it’s the best Panel Air Filter you can buy.
- OEM-standards of design, quality, materials and construction, hand-made in the UK. Fits like a factory part; lasts like a factory part.
- Allow your engine to breathe better and operate more efficiently improve the engine’s airflow, and power and fuel economy gains will follow.
- By removing the inevitable restrictions that the standard paper panel filter gives, this Panel Filter allows a small but worthwhile increase in airflow through to the turbo.
TRIFOAM® FILTER- The unique Trifoam® filter construction is hand-made in the UK for the perfect filtration and minimum restriction.
HAND-MADE IN UK- Each filter construction is hand-made in the UK for the reassurance of the highest quality together with exceptional dust-loading properties.
EFFICIENCY GAINS- The result? More mid-range power and even improved economy, without wrecking your warranty.
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
- Trifoam® filter construction, triple-layer laminate of open-cell polyurethane foam.
- A laser-cut aluminium framework, surrounded by a foam seal to provide an airtight seal against the standard airbox.
- An exceptionally high level of filtration – the very same technology as some F1 engines use.
- Tests have shown that it delivers an additional 12NM of torque on a standard 1.4 TSI engine. A small but worthwhile difference in mid-range power.
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V